feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to remove that damn recycle bin from the desktop(win xp)

Labels:

This has bugged me for ages, as I've always wanted to have a nice clean icon free desktop.

After setting my mind to it for a while I discovered that removing the recycle bin from the desktop is very easily done. All you have to do is

open run from the start menu and

type "gpedit.gsc" which will open the "group policy" window.

from here simply go to user configuration/administrative templates/desktop

Under this menu there is an option to remove the recycle bin from the desktop, you guessed it all you have to do is select this option and select "enable" Probably nothing new to alot of you but anyway thought I'd help out if I can and this was all i could think of to teach off the top of my head haha

If anyone needs any photoshop help let me know too, ill be keen to see what i can do







0 comments:

Post a Comment